Engineering cycle – Computer Science
Mostly distance learning, because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Computing: Algorithms, Programming, Computer Architecture, Databases, Networking
- Scientific: Maths (integrals, series, functions, probabilities, signals, ...)
- Humanities: Business history, Society and equality
- Electives: General French Law,
Prog. languages: C, C++, Python, SQL
- Malloc – a re-implementation of the malloc functions library, in C.
- 42sh – a POSIX shell developed, in a group, in C.
- Spider – a web and reverse proxy server developed, in a group, in C++.
- Chess – a chess engine and AI developed, in a group, in C++.