Engineering cycle – Computer Science
Mostly distance learning, because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Computing: Algorithms, Programming, Computer Architecture, Databases, Networking
- Scientific: Maths (integrals, series, functions, probabilities, signals, ...)
- Humanities: Business history, Society and equality
- Electives: General French Law, Security
Prog. languages: C, C++, Java, Python, Shell, SQL
- Piscine C – 120 exercises, in C.
- Shell Workshop – 28 exercises, in Shell.
- SQL Workshop – 8 exercises, in SQL.
- C++ Workshop – 47 exercises, in C++.
- Java Workshop – 29 exercises, in Java.
- Unit testing in C, C++, Java + Functional testing in Python, Shell.
- Malloc – a re-implementation of the malloc-family functions, in C.
- 42sh – a POSIX shell developed, in a group, in C.
- Spider – a web and reverse proxy HTTP server developed, in a group, in C++.
- Chess – a chess engine and AI developed, in a group, in C++.
- Java WebService – a backend web service with multiple REST endpoints, in Java.